In this week’s episode, franchise queen, Nicolene Elhadad shares her journey as to how she scaled her coffee shop business from one store to over 30 cafes across South Africa, all through a franchise model.
KEY TAKEAWAYS FROM THIS EPISODE:
- The advantages of starting a franchise business
- How any business can scale using franchising
- Who has more control over handling the business – the franchisor or the franchisee?
- The risks of opening a franchise business
- The hallmarks of a good franchisor
- The liabilities between the franchisor and franchisee
THIS WEEK’S GUEST
Nicolene Elhadad started espresso cafe when she opened the first store in October 2016 and close to the first million. Within six months and now she has over 30 cafes across Africa, all through a franchise model. In addition, she’s the proud owner of several six and seven-figure businesses in various different sectors.
For more information, or to get in touch with Nicolene, check out:
Simon Lader is the host of The Conference Room, Co-Founder of global executive search firm Salisi Human Capital, and online coaching firm Salisi Academy. Since 1997, Simon has helped Senior Executives achieve Life Transformation through finding their ideal job and consulted with leading enterprise software and cybersecurity vendors to build highly effective teams.
Get to know more about Simon at: