In this episode, we welcome David Levine, the founder and former CEO of Digital Bridge, an award-winning computer vision and machine learning company who shares his journey from how a conversation with his wife led to him starting up a technology business, scaling it, and ultimately achieving a successful exit.
KEY TAKEAWAYS FROM THIS EPISODE:
- How to turn a problem – and the drive to solve it – into a viable business.
- When you are running a business, there are no excuses. You can – and must – do anything!
- The role of a CEO is four full-time jobs!
- Have belief and confidence in yourself. No matter what problems will come your way, figure out how to solve them.
- Focus on the next step; don’t worry about what is going to happen in three moves time.
THIS WEEK’S GUEST
David Levine is the founder and former CEO of Digital Bridge, an award-winning computer vision and machine learning company. He graduated from Manchester University and has worked for companies such as I-TIS and HP where he was in the Office of the CTO.
For more information, or to get in touch with David, check out:
Simon Lader is the host of The Conference Room, Co-Founder of global executive search firm Salisi Human Capital, and online coaching firm Salisi Academy. Since 1997, Simon has helped Senior Executives achieve Life Transformation through finding their ideal job and consulted with leading enterprise software and cybersecurity vendors to build highly effective teams.
Get to know more about Simon at: