In this week’s episode, we welcome the founder and CEO of HeatherP Solutions, Heather Polivka as she shares some ideas on how to make your business a more productive and more engaging place to work.
KEY TAKEAWAYS FROM THIS EPISODE:
- Employee engagement – it’s a key component of a productive business
- How to make employees feel more engaged with the business
- The primary indications of an organization that doesn’t have good employee engagement
- The difference between employee engagement and employee satisfaction
- What does success really look like?
THIS WEEK’S GUEST
Heather Polivka is the founder and CEO of HeatherP Solutions, an Employee Engagement consultancy. Heather works with progressive leaders of small and mid-sized businesses to create work environments where people thrive, by addressing workplace culture, breaking down silos, optimizing ways of working, empowering front-line managers, and improving employee engagement.
For more information, or to get in touch with Heather, check out:
Simon Lader is the host of The Conference Room, Co-Founder of global executive search firm Salisi Human Capital, and online coaching firm Salisi Academy. Since 1997, Simon has helped Senior Executives achieve Life Transformation through finding their ideal job and consulted with leading enterprise software and cybersecurity vendors to build highly effective teams.
Get to know more about Simon at: