In this week’s episode, we welcome the Chief Strategy Officer for Cymulate, Andrew Barnett, as he explains the life of a Chief Strategy Officer, and how his role provides the glue to that holds the enterprise together!
KEY TAKEAWAYS FROM THIS EPISODE:
• What a Chief Strategy Officer is.
• How to develop your career with the goal of being a Chief Strategy Officer.
• What technology alliance is, and how 1+1 can equal 3.
• Background of Cymulate.
• How to determine if a strategic alliance is worth developing.
• Why breach and attack simulation solutions are now shifting from being a nice-to-have to a must-have.
• What tools, techniques, and strategies to deploy to be able to determine how to prioritize conflicting priorities in your business.
THIS WEEK’S GUEST
Andrew Barnett is the Chief Strategy Officer for Cymulate. A graduate of SMU, he’s an IT Security professional with a passion for technology, data analytics and business process improvement. He has over twenty years of experience helping organizations mitigate risk from emerging threats through the use of Cloud Computing frameworks and most recently the Mitre attack framework and in implementing effective Leadership programs in support of enterprise strategies and objectives.
For more information, or to get in touch with Andrew, check out:
Company Website: https://cymulate.com/
Simon Lader helped emerging, high-growth and established software vendors grow their sales and presales teams since I became a recruiter in 1997. He’s passionate about startups and early stage businesses, and how industry leaders grow their companies and develop world-class, high performing teams. I am an ex-pat Mancunian living in Las Vegas, I support Manchester United and probably drink a little too much single malt whiskey!
Get to know more about Simon at: